Ngoc's Corner of Language Arts 10th
Thursday, October 23, 2008
A More Exciting Vacation Picture
In the article, "Take Better Vacation Photos", by Eric Mohl teaches you to take an exciting picture aside from the old boring pictures you do during your vacations. This article gives important tips on taking photos can be applied when taking any pictures, not just vacation pictures. A few tips that the article gives you that I find useful and new to me is that you should always try to take pictures where your light source is behind you not behind the subject. It also informs to try and make it a natural light source. The article informs, "Make sure the sun or your primary light source is behind you (not behind the subject of your photo) to avoid washed-out colors and shadowy faces." This tells us that the reasons for our washed out colors are due to our light sources. By reading this, I was able to learn more deeply on what I already knew, but the most important thing I found by reading this article was that light source is an important thing when you are taking a picture. Besides from the useful talk of light source, this article also expands on topics of centering pictures, trying to make the picture "natural", types of cameras to buy, holding the camera steady, and avoiding countdowns when you take the pictures. I find this article especially useful for our unit since we get to learn about how to make a better photograph and I recommend everyone to read it. You can Read this article by clicking ----> here
posted by Ngoc/Jimmy at 8:02 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home